Day by day our schedule is going more hectic and life is becoming busier and stressful. It gravitate us towards the latest products that promise on TV ads to make our annoying works easier. Consider if we need any cleaner, we just grab one which is highly advertised product promising to be a quick fix. But we don’t think about what is inside the container. Most of these are made up by harsh chemicals, which are not safe for our family, kids and pet’s.
The only solution to avoid these health breakdowns due to these unhealthy cleaners is GREEN CLEANING. We should start using steam cleaning or several other cleaning methods which follow green cleaning standards.
Here are 5 major benefits of green cleaning:
1) Healthier Home: The use of harsh chemical full cleaning spray raises the risk of developing asthma. If you go green, then the health benefits extend to family members who are no longer breathing in cleaners lingering in the air and sitting on surfaces.
2) 100% Pure Environment: The chemicals in cleaning material released in the environment after the cleaning process, it harm the environment as well as the people who are breathing around that. If we use echo friendly cleaning products which can be recycled then it helps to reduce the pollution and minimize the impact of global climate change.
3) Safer Products: Green cleaners are not corrosive and meet strict standards regarding inhalation toxicity, combustibility and skin absorption.
4) Better Air Quality: Strong chemical odors pollute the air and make us unable to breath. On the other hand the homemade green cleaning products or the store bought use pleasant natural essential oils. Which reduce the air pollution and remains the air quality better.
5) Less Expensive: Why go out and buy products for cleaning when we can use thing which are already in our pantry such as vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, etc. these can deliver good cleaning results compared to conventional cleaning products and also cost efficient.
At Melbourne Carpet Cleaning we use steam cleaning methods to clean carpets, upholstery, rugs, curtains, blinds and many more. It’s time to GO GREEN!